“The Company” MoonStar Professional Services Limited
“The Buyer” The Buyer of the Goods from the Company
1. GENERAL: All sales are subject to these terms and conditions and no others shall apply. Placing an order on our web site or by phone constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions of sale. We reserve the right to make alterations or update our Terms & Conditions as necessary. All alterations will apply as soon as changes are made.
2. PAYMENT: All orders must be pre-paid prior to despatch. Invoice terms for wholesale customers will be agreed individually.
2a. TITLE OF GOODS: For wholesale invoices the goods remain the property of the company until cleared payment is received in full.
3. VAT: The Company is not registered for VAT and as such, all prices shown on the web site are not subject to VAT.
4. COPYRIGHT: The contents of our website are protected by copyright laws. Images and information from the website may only be used by prior agreement with The Company.
5. DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS: Whilst we endeavour to make sure that the specification and description of our products is as accurate as possible we reserve the right to make changes which by no means affect the quality or performance of the products offered.
6. DISCLAIMER: The products offered on our website are to promote your well-being and aid your lifestyle development. No statement/claim should be construed that the products offered on our web site are intended for cure, prevention or diagnosis of any medical condition or disease. If you are suffering with any ailment/illness or condition and are unsure we recommend that you seek the appropriate medical advice. In addition, no statement/claim should be construed that the products offered on our web site are intended for the resolution of any specific financial difficulty, or offer a guaranteed financial return. It is highly recommended that you seek expert financial advice before making any changes that are likely to affect your financial situation.
7. LIABILITY: The Company cannot be held responsible for the misuse or incorrect use of any goods. All users of our products do so at their own risk.
We do not sell, trade or rent information to other companies. In the event of a dispute on an unpaid wholesale invoice we would, however, forward the Buyers account details to our company solicitor.
If you have any queries with regard to your privacy and MoonStar Professional Services Limited, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. PRODUCT GUARANTEE: Where the Buyer has notified the Company as to a problem with the goods (see Clause 5 **) the company will either replace goods that were defective or offer a full refund.
10. DOWNLOADABLE MEDIA: It is the customer’s responsibility to back-up and save all downloadable media to their chosen device upon the receipt of the download. MoonStar Professional Services Limited are only able to send new links for a period of up to one month after the purchase date.